The Extraction Hoods
Ideally, a kitchen has to be constantly ventilated: Good ventilation must be ensured with several fresh-air entry points and cool-air exit points in front and behind the machine. This is the role assumed by the cooker hood.
La Cornue produces extractor hoods with an integrated motor for small kitchen ranges and extractor hoods with a remote motor (on the roof or in an attic) if layout makes it possible. All kinds of extractor hood shapes are possible: trapezium hood, corner hood, central hood. Customised La Cornue hoods are available in numerous shades to match the colour of kitchen ranges.
Extraction hood for Châtelet 120
Fitted with :
- 2 integrated motors, air flow : 2 x 720m3/h (2 x 424 CFM)
- 2 stainless steel filters 300 x 400 mm
- 4 halogen lights 4 x 20 W
- Control box inside to the right (motor speed control and light buttons)
- Outlet collar: diameter 200 mm